In order to make your Lalegno floor the added value your home deserves, it is important that it is installed correctly. Of course you want to keep the floor in top condition as long as possible and treat it with due care and diligence. If you follow a few rules for protection, cleaning and maintenance, you will enjoy your wonderful wood for longer.
And with Lalegno’s superior range of maintenance products, your wooden floor will remain as good as new.
10 fast tips for a perfect floor
Obviously, you want to keep your floor in top condition as long as possible and treat it with due care and diligence. If you observe a few simple rules about protection, cleaning and maintenance, you will enjoy the wonderful wood for longer. And with superior maintenance products Lalegno has to offer, your wooden floor will remain as new.
This is how you keep your floor in impeccable condition:
- Sand and dirt have the effect of sandpaper on your floor. Always wipe your feet when coming in from outside.
- Vacuum or sweep regularly or dust your floor with a microfiber cloth.
- Protect furniture and chair legs with felt pads. Use (office) chairs and seats with soft wheels, suitable for wooden flooring, and / or place a suitable desk mat. If you want to move heavy objects, lift them instead of shifting them.
- Place houseplants that are on your floor in a water-impermeable pot.
- Be careful with water. (Slightly) damp cleaning should be done only for stubborn dirt. Always use a well wrung cloth. Make sure no water can get under the floor or come between the joints.
- Always remove water or other liquids that remain on the floor immediately.
- Have you spilt something? Clean it immediately, so as to prevent stains.
- Never use abrasive or corrosive products.
- Make sure the humidity in the room is between 40 and 60%. If necessary, use a humidifier.
- Stick to the maintenance instructions that are customized to your type of flooring.